Publisher

The hacking of a website owned by Dartmouth publishing group, called Fake News, appears to have had little effect on its ability to distribute articles that promoted its agenda.

However, Dartmouth was forced to take down the website after the FBI and other law enforcement agencies notified the publisher about the cyberattack, the company said Wednesday.

A spokesperson for Dartmouth said the company “did not see any evidence” that the website had been hacked.

The website had received about $2 million in advertising revenue from publishers near Dartmouth in the past year, according to data provided by the publisher.

The company said it has not received any threats from the hackers.

“As we said in April, we expect to see the site’s traffic rise as our readers learn more about the story,” the spokesperson said.

Dartmouth said it plans to launch a separate fundraising page to help fund future development of the site.

The hacker who infiltrated the site, who goes by the handle of “Drew,” told the publisher in a message that he was “working on an update to the website to make it more relevant to our audience and to be more user friendly,” according to a copy of the message provided by Dartmouth.

He added that the company has no control over the content of the website and that the threat posed by the hack “should not deter us from doing the right thing by publishing the story and making it available for all readers to see.”

A Dartmouth spokesperson said the publishing group is “very concerned” by the attack and is “working with law enforcement” to investigate.

The spokesperson did not elaborate on what steps Dartmouth is taking to respond to the hack, or how it plans on addressing any threats it receives.

The hack came after the publication of a satirical report on President Donald Trump in which he was accused of sexual assault by a woman who has since spoken out against him.

In the article, the author claimed the president had engaged in a sexual relationship with his campaign chairman, Corey Lewandowski.

“This is the worst thing you can do for a president, a woman, and the country, Drew wrote.

The writer claimed to have obtained a video of Lewandowski kissing a woman in a car parked in a parking lot.

The article was posted on a Dartmouth College blog.

The Daily Caller News Foundation reached out to Dartmouth for comment, but the company did not respond by the time of publication.

“Our staff has not seen any evidence that there was any threat.” “

We did not receive any threats,” the company’s spokesperson said, adding that the publisher has been “trying to get in touch with law-enforcement” about the matter.

“Our staff has not seen any evidence that there was any threat.”

Dartmouth said its investigation into the cyber attack and other breaches has led it to take the website offline.

“The Dartmouth publishing community is deeply concerned about the potential impact of this cyberattack on the company and our customers, and we have been cooperating with law authorities on this matter,” the publishing company said in a statement.

The Dartmouth website did not immediately return a request for comment from The Washington Time.

A number of prominent media outlets including Politico and the New York Times have since come under fire for publishing negative stories about the Trump administration.

Earlier this month, BuzzFeed published a report on a White House adviser who said he believed he had been threatened by the FBI with death if he told the media what he knew.

A Twitter user who goes as @MaddieSays called out The New York Post for publishing the dossier of allegations against the president, saying the publication has “disgusted and disgusted me.”